Breakthrough Teamwork for Busy Managers: Ideas, Tools & You
This workshop delivers proven ideas and tools to strengthen teamwork. It’s designed for busy managers and supervisors — people who need quick yet effective ways to build and sustain unity.
The session is filled with real-world situations, meaningful activities, and ready-to-use tools and templates.
Even for teams that are working well together, the workshop will supply new ideas, tips, and techniques to take teamwork to a higher level.
Intended for: Managers, supervisors, and others who work in fast-paced environments with high standards and expectations
Available formats: Half day and full day
- Gain new key insights into communication. Understand how discussion and dialogue are very different, why it matters, and HOW you can put this insight to work right now.
- Make the most of your EQ. Discover the 3 essential steps for putting your emotional intelligence (EQ) to work in ways that directly benefit your team.
- Respond in ways that strengthen team unity. Learn the simple yet powerful technique for turning everyday encounters with team members into opportunities for building bonds and significantly improving team relationships.
- Take communication to a whole new level. Practice being a “good spy” and an effective storyteller – two untapped techniques that can have tremendous unifying power.
- Turn negative situations into positive opportunities. Discover the formula for turning around communication breakdowns so that they end up strengthening team unity.
- Steer clear of danger zones. Learn how to spot the 3 pressure points that can threaten group unity – and find out how to deal with these situations before they do damage.
- Experience real-world team-building activities you can take back to your workplace. But don’t worry, we won’t be singing songs, doing trust falls, or building any human knots!
- Add crucial tools to your personal portfolio of resources. Use these tools with work groups to generate ideas, analyze situations, and make decisions. They strength team unity every time they’re put to work.
Putting it to work: In the workshop’s capstone segment, participants pinpoint their biggest discoveries, newest insights, and most relevant tools – and turn all of the above into a practical action plan that they can put to work immediately.
For more information: Click to send a note, or call 614-571-9529.
Related: “Top 10 mistakes of well-meaning managers” (from our blog)