If your organization has used Lean to some degree, but more progress can be made, we can help. With Next Level Lean, you get a fresh perspective, new ideas, and a deep source of organizational experience and capacity-building know-how. Our facilitative approach ensures that the resulting action plan is your plan.
- The first step is to learn more – about your efforts and accomplishments to date, goals and objectives going forward, gaps and opportunities, and so on.
- We use this information with you to build a plan for taking Lean to the next level. Included in the plan are a meaningful vision, right-sized goals, and a clear set of next steps.
- Then it’s on to implementation. Our involvement is defined in the plan, narrowed to activities where we truly add value. This can involve training, coaching, improvement-project scoping, project facilitation, and more.
- Communication is often a missing component when it comes to building Lean into how an organization thinks and operates. We can help you make it a strength. Approaches range from building web pages to developing a reporting process to coaching people to be influential storytellers – and more.
- When we conclude our work with you, your Lean effort will have greater clarity, energy, and momentum.
For service companies, government agencies, and educational institutions
For more information: Click to send a note, or call 614-571-9529.
Lean Resources 1-page downloads in PDF format
|Putting Lean to Work
|Key Metrics for Lean
|Process Waste: TIMUWOOD