Do you have an internal work process that needs major improvement? We can provide process improvement facilitation that gets the job done quickly for you. Our neutral status, Lean know-how, and process-improvement expertise add tremendous value from start to finish.
- To get everything started in the right direction, we work with the sponsor(s) to clarify the project, define the scope of the process to be improved, and develop a thorough project charter. Our charter template is the best in the business.
- Then we facilitate the team sessions. We use a Lean-powered blitz approach, with the project getting done in a week-long Kaizen event – or in two or three sessions each lasting 2-3 days.
|See what gets done in five focused days
- During its time together, the team maps out the current process, identifies occurrences of waste and value-added activities, develops a package of high-impact improvements, maps out a future-state process, calculates key “before” and “after” measures, builds implementation action plans, and presents to workplace peers and leadership.
- When the team concludes its work, the team leader or project manager becomes the implementation point person. They use the team-produced plans to ensure follow-through and keep everything on track.
- We participate in two or three update meetings attended by all team members, providing additional guidance to ensure success. The first meeting is typically one month after the team wraps up its work.
For service companies, government agencies, and institutions of higher education
For more information: Click to send a note, or call 614-571-9529.
Lean Resources 1-page downloads in PDF format
|Putting Lean to Work
|Key Metrics for Lean
|Process Waste: TIMUWOOD