Lean Launch is a results-focused service for organizations that want to get serious about process improvement. We bring Lean know-how and facilitation expertise, using all of it to help your organization achieve real results right away.
- We start by getting clear on your aims for process improvement, then we work with you to identify and scope several high-potential improvement projects.
|Learn about our three-phase approach
- At your location, we lead-facilitate two process improvement projects and coach-facilitate a third. This gives you precedent-setting success stories. The coaching ensures hands-on learning.
- As our work together unfolds, we train an internal group of process-improvement practitioners. This builds up your in-house expertise.
- We also team with you to clarify next steps. At handoff, you have a pipeline of future projects and a plan for continued implementation and sustained improvement.
- Your in-house practitioners take it from there, using the tools to improve processes long after we wrap up our work.
For service companies, government agencies, and institutions of higher education
For more information: Click to send a note, or call 614-571-9529.
Lean Resources 1-page downloads in PDF format
|Putting Lean to Work
|Key Metrics for Lean
|Process Waste: TIMUWOOD