Breakthrough Improvement for Leaders Like You
This workshop is full of tips, tools, and techniques for achieving positive change – in ourselves as leaders, in our teams, and in our work areas.
Let’s face it, the day-to-day routine has tremendous power. It’s difficult to bring about change for the better. And it’s doubly difficult to get that change to stick.
This workshop will give you new ways to understand what’s really going on, new ideas for taking action, ready-to-use tips that will help right away, and specific tools that can add an important measure of science and structure to all of the above.
Intended for: Sessions can be all-inclusive, with front-line staff and managers having a shared learning experience. Or, sessions can be tailored for specific groups: staff, supervisors, managers, senior leadership. Either way, this is a fluff-free session full of practical information that can make a difference right away.
Available formats: Half day and full day
- Turn a vague vision for improvement into a well-defined destination. Act on the notion of “beginning with the end in mind.” When it comes to improvement, you need to get clear on where you’re going if you’re ever going to get there.
- Make new discoveries about your own improvement-related strengths and potential pitfalls. Use a quick-take assessment to understand what you’re bringing to the table when it comes to improvement. An honest look is vital.
- Be smart about it. Learn the different types of improvement – and what’s needed to move each of them from idea stage to planning to action.
- Get good at getting started. Power up with proven practices for taking action on your improvement plan asap. You don’t want to get stuck in an endless loop of just thinking about it.
- Maintain your motivation. Find out what really works when it comes to fueling improvement over the long term. You want your improvement to stick, right?
- Gain improvement power by involving others. Discover the keys for achieving improvement with people (instead of trying to do it to them). The extra time is well worth it.
- Create an improvement mindset among team members. See what works (and what’s just wasted effort) when it comes to building an improvement culture in your work area. It doesn’t have to be that difficult.
Creating a Roadmap: The session drives toward a capstone segment in which each participant creates an improvement roadmap. This won’t be something you’ll have to present to the group – but it will be something you’ll definitely use going forward.
For more information: Click to send a note, or call 614-571-9529.